Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Life.
Ok, I feel like f*** today. Ok, let’s talk about what happened in the bus first. Zj and I got on the bus and there were no pair seats, so I chose not to sit down. The bus reached the next stop and zj decided to take a seat. Then she told me that this girl opposite me kept looking at me, I noticed that too, she looked at me THREE times. Then zj told me the reason why she was looking at me. Ok, this bitch has a freaking shallow sense of fashion. She kept looking at me all just because my havaianas didn’t suit my attire?! WTF! She probably thinks that her dress sense is WAY better than mine, but does she have to give me some fucked up look?! HER dress sense is so plain and such a common place, everybody else dresses like her. Does she think of her dress sense as so great?! And like harlow?! So many other people out there are wearing a shirt dress with tights and sandals to town nowadays, I’m not the only one! She needs to go update herself on HER dress sense! Like my day wasn’t bad enough already, this damn bitch had to agitate me more?!
Anyway, met Audrey at Far East, went to Gelare first because Faiz was still at home and Xiuxiang was on the way. So Aud and I sat at Gelare and started cam whoring because both of them were late. Then Xiuxiang arrived and we ordered our waffles! After ordering our waffles, Aud and I went to order mee sua and crispy chicken. Then there was this bung who just clocked in. She was chewing on something; she came out, smiled at us and got choked?! Then Aud laughed and said this, “I’m too pretty, that’s why she got choked, right?” She’s mean and thick-skinned I tell you. Then we got back and digged in on our waffles. When done, we continued cam whoring for another 2hours?! We were cam whoring for a whole of 3hours. We were doing super retarded poses, when everybody finally arrived, we moved off.
We went to Topman and the moment I stepped in, I saw 3 familiar faces and more. (: oh yes. When they mentioned his name, I was all cool, but when I saw him, my heart pumped even faster, but that was for a short 3seconds. It was for a short 3seconds because that was how long our eye contact was. When I went up, within the next 5mins, I saw another familiar face. Sometimes it’s just really good to catch up with old church mates. Anyway, we left to get Aud’s fish cake and we then boarded our respective buses opposite Somerset MRT.
I’m starting to feel the distant is going to get even further than it already is. I don’t know but I really do appreciate the many things you’ve seen me through, but sometimes, I feel like I’m just your spare tire. You ask me whenever you don’t have company, sometimes it’s because you just feel oblige to. Sometimes it’s personality, at times; it’s the period of time too. I just don’t feel that kind of closeness anymore. I hope I’m just being over-sensitive and paranoid, I hope I’m wrong about all my assumptions made.
Thanks so much for lending me a listening ear. ((:
Labels: when everything starts falling apart.
watching the sunset with you
10:24 PM