Friday, May 04, 2007
It's a long way.
Vball training yesterday was alright, getting the hand of digging already, just need more practice and I think it’ll be fine. But I don’t just want it to be fine, I want it to be REALLY good. And if I hadn’t gotten the hand of digging, I odd to get shot, my trainer (Stephen) has been drilling me on it so much for the past 2 weeks. We learnt how to spike yesterday and oh my gosh! It’s so easy what! Ok, the steps are of course, easy, but the jumping part, ARGH! I’m better off standing at the back, but there’s another problem, I don’t know how to serve yet! Like shit please! Late bloomer! Like ... ok, no profanities. I’ll work on it though, I MUST! I’ll keep practicing till I get it over the freaking net. It’s always been my interest to learn vball, so now it’s going to be the passion, determination and will that’s going to drive me.
Went for Ambassadors today, I didn’t want to go initially but well, since I had already written my name down, I should make the effort and take the responsibility and show myself. Anyway, the games that we played are VERBAL and thinking games. It was pretty alright but I think I wasn’t outspoken enough, the people in my group are so outspoken, when you want to talk, you’ll have to interrupt. I’m not sure if I’ll get myself a place in Ambassadors but I’m just trying out for fun. I think being in Ambassadors is something really prestigious, but at the same time, stressful. They’ve got to plan for numerous events and they have to think on their feet!
watching the sunset with you
11:06 PM