Thursday, May 17, 2007
How time flies.
Alright, I know I haven't been updating for almost two weeks now, but that's because the damn internet at home is freaking screwed. Been really busy with school, all that quizes which I'm so going to pass with flying colours. And well, I got through the interview, as for the next interview, I don't think I'll get through, I don't think I'm good enough. Anw, my right metacarpal still isn't alright, it's aching and I'm just wondering if I should go for an X-ray which sometimes, thinking about it, is very unnecessary and a waste of money. In any case, same conclusion, I'm still going to stay on in vball. Looks like the hospital isn't just going to be my future work place, but my second home too for my darling metacarpal and patella. DREADS! But seriously, my knee's pretty much alright already, isn't giving me much problems. OH YES!!! My mission has finally been accomplished! I took like 1month and a few weeks just to get it done? But at least I'm finally done with it. xD
It's about time I get back on track with my revision already, my quiz results shows something really bad. If uni's my goal, then I should stop procrastinating and get on with my delayed revision. My CTs are in 3weeks time too which isn't very long. And considering the fact that my modules are VERY content base and requires a lot of memory work, if I don't start now, I'll see myself back at square one again.
And something stupid happened to me again, I'm such an accident prone person, I just wonder how many more other things is going to happen to me. I was drying my ear with a cotton bud early last week and the cotton bud head dropped into my ear. I ignored it because I thought it was nothing until I read the Lifestyle! on Sunday. Now, I'm having a slight headache. I will go for a check-up on Sat after practise, maybe tomorrow if possible.
I've been rather moody lately due to certain things and I just wished it had never happened. But I totally agree with what faiz said, since it had happened, I would prefer not to cogitate about it, I think it's redundant now that it has already happened. But I should be glad that it happened too. ((:
It's raining really heavily now and I hope it'll stop at 5 so I can go for training. ((:
watching the sunset with you
2:21 PM