Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Hectic weeks to come.
Alright, I can only blame myself for being that obstinate. I wasn’t suppose to train yesterday but I did, now I’ve strained the tendons at my pollex, how smart of me. But this shouldn’t be anything serious. (: Anyway, I’ll be having my NSL practical on Monday and a mock test for MIC on Tuesday. Bless my soul! To tell you the truth, this two modules and FON are the modules that I haven’t been revising. Now I’m caught in a dilemma, should I or should I not go to church on Sunday? Oh yes. There’s GDOP on Sunday and if I remember correctly, we wouldn’t be going to the Welcome Centre after service. I don’t know, is it working to my advantage? Oh well, my CT schedule is already out, I can’t quite remember my timetable at the moment though. I’m going for my Hep B jab tomorrow, WOOHOO! You must be thinking I’m crazy, but seriously, jabs to me are nothing. I wonder if I’m improving in my vball. *AHEM* Debra, if you’re reading this, you know what to do tomorrow. :D
Oh yes. Before I forget, to MEITING: Please take very good care of yourself. Don;t move around too much and please, next time when you're having a fever or unwell, don't go for rock climbing. Please take care of your dislocated and fractured right leg. We'll help you around school whenever we can, oh yes. Let me play with the crutches too! Oops. GET WELL SOON!
watching the sunset with you
10:49 PM