Saturday, May 26, 2007
D.I.E
Finally done with my dumb CNP journal, I almost pulled my hair out while doing it! Sheesh! Maybe it’s because I’ve been either inattentive during lectures or sleeping during lectures. I’m a pure pig, I admit. Anyway, my dumb right pollex is aching! It doesn’t really help that my common test is in ONE week’s time and my right pollex is aching?! and as with our ‘O’s, we obviously need to have legible handwriting. If our lecturers can’t understand our handwriting, they would mark us wrong for sure and there goes our marks. One week’s time, I haven’t touched MIC since the 2nd week of school, I haven’t been revising FON since the START of school, as for AAP, there’s a whole lot to remember. So Miss Jolene, you’re SCREWED for common test! I can prepare to migrate overseas for further studies please. Big talk, no action. This is the result of horrible time management and itsy bitsy revision, well done Jo, well done.
Oh yes. Something really amazes me, my class is able to keep up with their insanity and their insanity works wonders for me! Hey. Insanity in this case is something good, alright. I could be angry one moment and then smiling the next thanks to their insanity. We can do so many stupid and senseless things even at the age of 16, 17. But I guess that's what keeps us on our toes. If it's not someone's randomness, then it's us suan-ing people. Am I thankful for this my class. If given an option, I've rather have this class for 3years than change every year. There's this statement which I made at the polyclinic on Thur. They were showing Kids Central and then the ad of Sesame Street was being aired and I said this, "I want a boyfriend like Elmo! He's so cute!" LOLX. And one more thing, I WANT MY OLD HAIRSTYLE BACK!!! I just realised that this hairstyle makes my damn face look even rounder than it already is! LIKE I'M NOT FAT ENOUGH?! Grow faster, hair, GROW FASTER!! But people are saying that my current hairstyle looks better.
The things we do/say to each other.
"60 beats per min."
"REALLY?! WOOHOO! I've got a pulse rate of an athelete!"
"SHUT UP LA!"
watching the sunset with you
10:23 PM