Wednesday, May 30, 2007
accident prone.
Whatever you do or say, is completely unacceptable to others, but whatever they do or say is completely acceptable to them and they don’t see a problem in it. Seriously, it just sucks.
Anyway, NSL practical test was over on Monday morning and the first seven of us passed. ((: And I guess yesterday was just not my day. During training, I almost twisted my left ankle while training, thanks to the ultra uneven grass patch. While we were having a match, I fell down because I tripped over whoever’s foot, another close shave. Then while going down the stairs of Bukit Timah Food Centre, I bend my leg a little too much and there, another close shave to twisting my ankle. Now, I’m limping around like I was about one year back when I had my knee injury. But whatever, this isn’t going to bother me much, it’s just me and being really accident prone and I do hate it.
Oh yes. I have to blog this and I don't care who's reading it. I was at canteen 1 lunching with shirley and her other friend today and I was secretly stealing glances at this guy. I thought he looked really familiar and definitely must have seen him around school before. Then I recalled that he was the guy in front of me when I was at Blk 46, using the computer for e-learning for CNP. Yesm another eye-candy. And if you haven't realised, it's the ENGINEERING block for goodness sake, of course you'll see good looking guys. And he looks mixed blood, but I suspect he's actually pure chinese. It's probably the tanned.
Splurging on Island Creamery on Friday! MUDPIE!! Here I come!! xD
Labels: nothing could get worse than THESE.
watching the sunset with you
5:54 PM