Friday, May 18, 2007
Accident prone.
Finally, the internet is working! I was just complaining about it in school today, it’s repaired in time for me to do my CITS journal. Thank goodness. Anyway, went to see the doctor again about my hand and now I’ve got to take oral pain-killers! It sucks, seriously. I hate it that I’m so accident prone to a state where I’m wondering if my hands and knee will really be home to “lovely” clinics and hospitals. And it's probably a strain of the ligaments, nothing serious. Since it’s already in this state, I will go for training on Tues, BUT, watch them train. I’m going to really observe how they play. I just suck at it, serving, digging, setting and what have you. What exactly is my talent?
In any case, will be visiting school again on Monday morning; let’s enjoy the last meal from the wonderful vendors before they change it to a single vendor. Let’s see, my knee’s alright, my headache’s gone, I’ve got Psychology and AAP quiz to prepare for, children’s ministry practice, CITS journal and well, I think that’s about it. Oh yes, early morning on Tuesday due to interview. My schedule is packed for the weekends and next week, how lovely.
watching the sunset with you
8:09 PM