Sunday, April 08, 2007
YES!
Sometimes I find myself so much more fortunate compared to other people. Though I spent one year trying to work things out with him, we talking like any other normal friends now! He told me that I should be rolling/blading and not walking, he probably didn't want to see me fall. Awww... So nice of him. LOLX. He helped me to take a portion of the fish so that I'll be eating the meat and not the bones. It was also because he was sitting beside me for dinner too. It really helps a lot when you don't see the other person as your other half still. The awkwardness isn't there anymore and you talk to him like any other friend. ((:
OH YES!! The highlight of the outing was the delicious food! It was spicy and oh-so-yummy! It gets you asking for more I tell you! The stingray, veg, crayfish, chicken wing and the oyster egg. MY MY MY!!! It's simply sinful!
And I'm going to hit the skating rink very soon because i can blade pretty smoothly! And I've never put on a pair of blades before, mind you. It was skating that helped me a whole lot, JY should be so honoured that her effort didn't go to waste. I shall work on my skating and learn how to be more confident, it helps a lot.
watching the sunset with you
10:08 PM