Monday, April 09, 2007
One's an ASSHOLE, the other's a total cutie
MY GOSH!! He can be a freaking bastard! I swear!! Ok, just let me rant ok? Let's just say that I'm really envious of people who're really close to their family to a state where they can wrestle and joke and talk really causually with their parents and siblings it seems like they're friends more than they're a family! Well, the internet is so screwed, everytime I turn on my computer, the internet is not connected. Since it's so persistant, i unplug it before i turn on my computer. Then my brother came home and started nagging at me for doing it so often. Like HARLOW FREAKING ASS, am I to blame for the damn lousy connection?! It saves me a lot of time an energy too you know?! He must be freaking PMS-ing! Am I so thankful i wouldn't be home from Wed-Fri! Or at least half of Friday. He's becoming such an asshole, sometimes I just feel like screaming at him! DAMN ASS!!! Excuse the profanities.
AHAH! On a lighter note, he's on my friendster list, the best part is that he's on my "front page". Everytime I look at the picture, it makes me smile and makes me want to laugh at the same time! That child-like smile and pose, that cuteness on his face, the gayness in him. LOLX! Just cheers me up. Like what Lav was telling me the other day, having an eye-candy is fun 'cause there's no expectations involve. All you ask of is just to see the person smile and do the littliest things to actually make your day. And he's such a blur sotong! He typed THREE persons' contacts WRONGLY! I wonder what was he thinking when he was typing out all the e-mails.
watching the sunset with you
7:05 PM