Saturday, April 28, 2007
More of this and that.
Met Faiz today to get my hair cut, NOT BY HER OF COURSE! I went to SuperCuts and I'm not going to style my hair when I go to school, I'm going to wait till Hop Nite to do it. Heh. And the date's changed to the 11th. This is the 3rd time they've changed the date! Anyway, heard from Faiz that the program's going to be great. I hope it'll be a total blast. Oh yes. She gave me this advice some time back and I really appreciate it a lot and will definitely keep it in mind. Knowing me and how naive I could possibly get, so thankful for her too! Faiz and I were feasting on red rubies too. YUM YUM!
I wonder how many rounds i jogged today! I jogged non-stop for 50mins. But I added the pounds back by eating THREE plates of salad and a bowl of cream of mushroom soup! It's crazy, now I look as if I'm pregnant or something! I WANT TO GO BLADING TO SHADE ALL THOSE POUNDS!! It's to brush up my skills too, of course. OH CRAP!! Talking about skills, I need to get a volleyball real soon so I can practice digging! I totally suck at it! I want to learn how to spike. I think it's damn cool please! And as usual, my serving is shit, totally can't make it. I'll work on it till it's perfect!
I need to start shopping for new clothes. All those Seasame Street tees are so adorably cute! I so want to get it!! Especially Oscar the Grunch! So cute please. I need two more pairs of FBT and 3 pairs of short/pants/jeans. But that would mean, I need to start saving a whole lot of money.
watching the sunset with you
11:48 PM