Saturday, April 07, 2007
LANCELOT ULTIMA go BOOM!
ULTIMA OEI!
SEXY!
ULTIMA OEI!
OOHH LA LA!
ULTIMA OEI!
WHAT'S UP BROTHERS!
YO YO SISTAS!
Ok, let’s continue from the previous post.
DAY 2
Since ice-breakers were over, it was about time the games became more exciting for the OGLs and embarrassing for the freshies. But all in all, the games were great fun. However, my stomach was giving me problems and we had to run all around the school to get to our different stations! The reason for this is so that we’ll be oriented with the school and know the school well. So no matter how fun the games were, I couldn’t quite enjoy myself, but I tried my very best to join in and tried not to think about it. It was the day where we did all the dirty games. There was this game where one of our OGLs would pick a card, in this case it was Babe, and then what the card says and it’ll be the game we have to play. So there was this game which was Mother hen and the Baby chickens or something like that. You’ll get one of your teammates to crack 3 eggs using their armpits, not hand or anything else but your armpits, it’s SUPER gross. Then we have to pass it down using our mouths, then one of the camp crew told us that if anyone of us dares to drink it, they’ll give us an extra marbles which adds to our points. And yes, someone did drink it and it’s ultra GROSS! Then we had to do this hair advertisement, I think the game is called, It’s So Hot or something like that. So we had to use, eggs mixed with butter as the shampoo and promote it. Fortunately, the girls didn’t have to worry a thing about it because we just needed to apply a bit, but Siti was the female lead so poor girl. Oh yes, they played human twister which I sat out because I didn’t want to hurt myself further either. So their forfeit was this: they were asked to drink water from their partner’s mouth! And it’s a good thing I sat out from the games. But anyway, we did mass dance today and my partner was so shy I just so wanted to change partners ok? But I guess it’s partly my fault too. I didn’t know what to talk to him about, but mass dance was fun.
DAY 3
WATER GAMES! The first game we played was actually fun, but when there’s too many people, it gets messy and not everybody gets involved. Then we got “punished” for not listening to Cho The Pigdog about the rules of the game. So he asked all of us to squat/sit and the OGLs, GHs, camp crew, camp comm. will spray water at us. The thing was we asked for more because it was such a hot day, who wouldn’t want to get themselves wet?! Then there was the next game, which I can’t quite recall what it was, but after games, we had mass dance again. But that wasn’t the highlight; I was caught red-handed by a certain SOMEONE for doing something when we were being brief by Lav. Sometimes I should just check to see who’s sitting beside me. Then we had camp fire at the CONVENTION CENTRE! I know, you're thinking, the Convention Centre is air-conditioned, how can we have campfire in there? Well, it's just a completely different camp fire which they want us to remember. And we went in not by the normal way but by CRAWLING through this tunnel! And i hit my head against one of the tables! SHEESH. And LANCELOT brought the house down with our cheers! WOO!! Then we had Hip-Hop Night, or is it called Hop Night? The music wasn't all that fantastic at the start, but when it was towards the middle of the night, the music was just great! When the night was over and when our OGLs of our sub-groups had debrief us, Lancelot's OGLs were sniffing this laughing gas thing which they actually sell over the counter! It's anesthetic to numb the wounds and stuff, so it's sort of like a drug. So some of us sat there watching our OGLs laugh and Russ laughs in this really girlish and a little scary way. It just makes you laugh a whole lot in any case. But the first person they tried it on was Kelvin who hardly smiles, then Lav told us what happened when they tried it on him. From a straight face to grinning from ear-to-ear. I didn’t bother sleeping because I knew that we’ll be sabotaged, so while many others were in the hall, sleeping, playing and doing their own stuff, Amy, Faiz, ZJ and I stayed up to play cards and talked to Lav. And now, she knows who Amy and mine eye-candies are. ARGH!! But I was being really stupid! Amy and I asked so many questions about them, of course they’ll know! And dearest Faiz just had to say it! Anyway, she already said that she’ll keep mum about it.
DAY 4
Sometimes I wish camp could be longer. Though some of us might be acquaintances, friends, close friends or whatever it might be in time to come, the friendships made during the camp, is definitely something which many of us will treasure. As for the OGLs, whether they remember us, it all depends on how much of an impression we left on them. 1 GH, 12 OGLs and 100 of us, if I were to turn back time, I would still choose Lancelot, the OGLs were ineffably great and really energetic despite the lack of sleep, our GH is simply crazy! She came out with a cheer for our camp chief, which explains Cho the Pigdog. But there’s something about our OGLs and GH, they’re REALLY vulgar! But they already mentioned to us that the vulgarities they’re using is only ONE percent of what they use. One day, you’ll hear them say it at least once and you would’ve heard at least one OGL say it before. But I really am thankful for Babe because when I wasn’t feeling well, she looked out for me, brought me to Kidd and she even scolded me for standing up when they were deciding who was going to play the game, I just wanted to make way for Jiv who was just behind me. And now I’m known as the stomach ache girl to her! Ok, at least I know that I’ve left an impression on two persons. Or so I think. Then there was Jiv who really had the moves and knows how to groove, then Russ, who I'll remember for his $140 hair! The funny stories of our OGLs, GH and their mocking claps. MY! Our OGLs really rocked! I'll remember the OGLs for their crazy things and Kidd for being the person who just simply loves creating cheers for Cho the Pigdog. I think the cheer is so funny and cute please! I infd it such a cute nick la! When ZJ and I was waiting for 186, we started doing our Lancelot power cheer again, albeit my loss of voice! That was how high I was though camp was already over.
LANCELOT OEI!
POWER!
LANCELOT OEI!
CLEVER!
LANCELOT OEI!
WOOH~AHH~SWAT!
The tick-tock cheer
Tick-Tock Tick-Tock
We must eat
4 meals a day cannot miss
Eat already very fit
Camp comm eat
Camp crew eat
GLs eat
Freshies eat
Everybody eat
LANCELOT MAKAN!
watching the sunset with you
3:05 PM