Friday, April 06, 2007
LANCELOT- BOOM TSK AHH AHH BOOM TSK AHH AHH!!
Ok, I’m back from camp! Alright, it was yesterday evening, but I was SO comatose, I couldn’t stay awake any longer, I hit my bed when it was almost 2100. I stayed awake the whole night, no power naps at all. Anyway, the camp was really great fun! I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE the camp! It’s THE best camp I’ve been to, albeit the tiredness. The OGLs were crazy and so high, it’s impossible that we, Lancelot-ers, wouldn’t be geared up for the camp! Okok, let’s get straight to the point.
DAY 1
I concede that the ice-breakers were a little boring, but every camp needs ice-breakers, without them, we wouldn’t even know who our teammates are! Anyway, our group was ruled by us St. Marg’s students. All of us were in the same group! Our team has so many cheers to learn, I tell you, it’s crazy. But I simply love all the cheers. Which explain the loss of my voice! I’ve got sexy voice now, but I love it! Ok, then night came, which means Night Walk! WOOHOO! But seriously, the night walk wasn’t a wee bit scary at all! The stories and everything else didn’t scare us at all, the OGLs were stunted! It was funny more than it was scary. But I really take my hat off our OGLs, all their efforts, sleepless nights and those few hours of sleep, they still had to be as high as possible so that Lancelot could keep up with the hyper-self in us. When I was back at LT 78 (I think), our OGLs just lied on the table to catch up with their sleep and they were really lethargic. We hit out “beds” at around 230. BUT, just as I was in my deep sleep, the stupid fire alarm sounded! We thought it was planned by the camp comm, but it wasn’t, so they shouted for all of us to wake up and assemble at the grand stand. When us freshies were so tired on the first day, the fire alarm just kept sounding! It sounded THREE times. One at 3am, another one at 5am and then again at about 6am, I think.
Anyway, I’ll stop here for now, heading off to Bryan’s for lunch.
watching the sunset with you
11:12 AM