Friday, April 27, 2007
Hopefully it'll stay this way.
It’s been a week at school, tutorials and assignments are already given to us and this is JUST the beginning. Let’s not complain. Anyway, we just had a pop quiz on Thursday for AAP and it really does pay to revise everyday I tell you, albeit my marks were horribly bad. 14/22?! HARLOW!! It’s time to do some reading up on my own. Certain definitions weren’t taught in class and well, this is poly life for you, you’re on YOUR own. You either make the grades or repeat the module, which is something that I hope, would NEVER happen. Anyway, school was alright, as usual, lectures were interesting and of course some were entertaining too. But however entertaining the lectures were on Monday and Tuesday, I just couldn’t smile much on that day because I was having a fever. This is the first time I’ve gotten it for two days! My immune system just shut down on me and I had to keep myself on my toes mentally! Fatigue! I survived both days though. :D
Oh yes. Zj gave me a really good advice last Friday, it has to be a constant reminder to me too. Am I thankful for her or what! Oh yes! While waiting for time to past so I could go for my volleyball training yesterday, Lav was telling us how her ex and her met. It’s so much like a Hollywood setting. It’s so cool! And she’s really like a big sister, you can just talk to her about random topics, ‘cause she herself is SO very random. Lolx. She's open-minded too, it helps even more! And I met 4 new friends (one of them is Aud’s friend and she knows me.) at volleyball yesterday too! HAHA! It really pays to be friendly. And of course, not forgetting the inevitable “spots” which are bruises on my left forearm. It’s really prominent there and awfully ugly, but well, my forearms will get use to it soon. ((: And thanks to all the thick notes I carry to school everyday, my scapulas and clavicles are aching!
In actual fact, majority of the school population are friendly. Just smile, say hi and of course they'll respond! The people at NP are ESPECIALLY friendly! No, I'm not being bias, but I really do feel a sense of belonging and me being a freshie, I'm already so attached to NP. The wonders of camps and the friendly people. And thanks to FOC, both NPSU and HS, I've become really friendly and more socialable. ((: Standing ovation to the camp comm, camp crew and of course, the GLs. And I knew that if I don't make the effort, I'll be at the losing end. Always smile and be friendly, you can't go wrong with that.
Oh yes! We celebrated Amy’s birthday on Saturday and it was really fun! Seeing her expression when she was being bluffed and forfeited (she was innocent by the way.) is so funny! The Thai food we ate at Chiang Mai Palace (or was it Place?) was yummy! I love the kangkong especially! We wanted to eat Red Ruby but they didn’t have it. So we proceeded on with her “forfeit”, while her clique and her was at it, Faiz, Sheeren, ZJ and I went to get her a slice of Blueberry Cream Cheese since The Smile Cliniques was close. This café has a really great ambience; the cake was really delicious too. Not the place to study though, it’ll be way too relaxing.
watching the sunset with you
10:24 PM