Monday, March 26, 2007
You win hands down, are you happy now?
Just let me vent my anger and I’ll be fine. I know, I should be laying down my rights, but I’m about to explode. No profanities, no guarantee though. Ok, right from the start, I had NEVER approved of it. When I first came to know about it, I thought it jocular, ludicrous, COMPLETELY absurd. I think you’re very happy with her right now, am I right? Sure, you are! But have you realized how much you’ve changed her?! To a state where I don’t even know who she is already?! You frown everyday, you don’t smile, only one person gets to see your smile! Is it so difficult to smile?! You mouth can only move when it comes to food is it? Your mouth can only put on a smile when you’re with her, is it?! seeing you at gatherings just makes me SO SICK! I don’t want to say it because I’ve to OBLIGE to you, EVERYBODY has to oblige to you. Why? Because she’s cares so much that now, even her friends preferences and cravings for her birthday doesn’t matter anymore! It’s you that matters more! She cares so much for you that even when you just give her a sense of insecurity, she tolerates it and HOLDS on so tightly onto it! MY OH MY!! You’ve changed her so much, sometimes I wish you could just disappear from the face of this earth! How she used to be is now something of the past!
Oh yes. Let’s not waste anymore space. How things are like in church is just perfect, I like the way things are now. And I think being around her does some good huh? You’ve got some fashion sense in you now. Not bad at all. ((:
watching the sunset with you
12:38 AM