Friday, March 16, 2007
Sometimes, the opportunites we're given, we never see how it'll benefit us in the future.
He’s a fitness instructor, he was a bartender and he cooks. His niche area in cooking is Western dishes, if I didn’t misunderstand it. Most importantly, HE’S A FREAKING SMART ASS!!! FREAK COW!! Why am I cursing and swearing? Okok, I think a person who works as a bartender is really cool, don’t you think? You get to learn how to make different drinks and stuff. Maybe even experiment with alcohol! WOOOO!!! Sorry, excuse that line. Anyway, he went into RMIT and graduated with a degree in Business Admin, but that’s not my point. He graduated with a freaking DISTINCTION in his degree! LIKE HELLO!!! What is your brain made of can you please tell me? If only I was as smart as him please. But there’s something contradicting, he was his class “da ge da”, meaning gangster, but just look at where he is today and what he has achieved! Unbelievable. You know what? It’s a pie in the sky to actually be able to find guys like him nowadays. He’s considerate, smart, caring, nice, talented and the list goes on. ARGH! Ok, maybe I’m just someone who just can’t be bothered to learn new things and is envious of talented people. Well, my mum says that she actually had everything planned out for my brother and I, wanting us to learn PIANO and stuff. ARGH!!! Why didn’t I take up the opportunity when she offered it to me when I was young?! Ok, never mind, I’ll work on my flute and then learn violin after that. ((:
watching the sunset with you
12:26 AM