Sunday, March 04, 2007
The result of being forced is this...
ARGH!!! My goodness! I'm finally done with my stupid jap h/w!! I was so stress and miffed by it, I tore out a paper from my notebook and started scribbling on it! The last time I did that was during my Os! Yes, I'm stress again, 3months after my Os, I'm preparing for another 'major' exam. YEA RIGHT! ARGH!! Seriously, it wasn't on my own free will that I wanted to learn Jap, i was FORCED by my mum. I wanted to learn Korean, but she said, 'I'm learning it at home, so you go take up Jap, when you come back home, you can learn Korean from me.' THAT'S RUBBISH PLEASE! She isn't learning Korean! She thinks learning is by watching tv and writing down the names of the shows she has watched! ARGH!! That's ABSOLUTELY LUDICRIOUS! JOCULAR!!! *ROAR*
watching the sunset with you
11:50 PM