Thursday, March 08, 2007
Naive me.
I'VE BEEN FREAKING FRAMED BY MY DEAR FRIENDS?! Aud, Faiz and I was just planning about tomorrow on where we were going and blah. So then Faiz asked if Aud had asked Linda along, but Linda can't go because she's having a mahjong session at Pam's. Then me being so naive and maybe even too ignorant sometimes and a little daff, I stupidly believed Faiz into saying that she's having some motherhood journey tomorrow! Then we carried on the conversation because I didn't know. And then I even went on to say that it's good she's bonding with her mother. ARGH! So Faiz wanted to divulge what MJ really meant. Then mean Aud wanted to carry on the joke. So i smartly went to ask Linda if she was free and came to find out what MJ meant! WAAAHHH!!!
AUDREY SIOW SHU-MEI AND FAIZNUR BTE ALI HASSEN!! SOME FRIENDS YOU CALL YOURSELF?! HMPF!
watching the sunset with you
12:01 AM