Wednesday, March 07, 2007
It has yet to sink in.
Ok, though I’m a little lazy to blog now, but what the heck. It’s that kind of feeling where you feel like blogging, but at the same time, you’re too lazy. Ok, WHATEVER. Anyway, I’m still trying to digest the fact that I’m not posted anywhere. But hey, I think I shouldn’t be discouraged because not all doors are closed, I’m actually considering MDIS and SIM. My only interest now is in Psychology and nowhere else. I’m thinking of just withdrawing my application completely and enrolling myself straight into either institute. At the same time, I’m in a dilemma because I don’t know if the degree is going to be recognized. If I really want to be a psychiatrist, I’ll probably have to even go overseas to further my studies. It’s going to be a huge load on my parents, it’s not like I’m very well-to do anyway. I WISH! Therefore, my decision of wanting to work so badly during the holidays.
Anyway, I’ve told Sheh, Zi Jing and Karen about that guy and all three had the same reaction, “You’re very mean!” Well, if I really think about it, my attitude towards him REALLY is horrible. Zi Jing even said that if I was in the guy’s shoes next time, I’ll be devastated! It’s true. Well, I guess I’m going to have to treat him better and probably even say sorry. ARGH!! Why do I always do things which puts me in a really bad light?!
Anyway, I’ve got quite a bit to blog about Sunday. Here goes. I’ve been told by 3 people in church that I’m growing spiritually, definitely am ecstatic to hear that. But then again, I think I’m currently being put through a challenge now. I know that if I let my feelings take over me; I’m in trouble for sure! Not literally, but it’s going to affect my walk with God. Anyway, I asked so many questions on Sunday about idols and stuff, I’ve finally cleared my doubt and I know best where I stand now. ARGH!! I should and MUST live a life that reflects His glory. My friends really makes me do a whole lot of reflections, sometimes, it hits me so bad that I get a headache from it all. Really. I had a slight headache on Sunday while thinking through things. Well, I shall end here, these is the essence of the past 3days.
Oh yes! I simply dislike the ending of Hua Yang! And please, there wouldn’t be a sequel to it! how many Taiwan dramas actually have a sequel?!
ONE MORE THING! Karen’s going to treat us to roti prata at Jln Kayu(how do you spell it) once she gets her pay. CAPTAs, if you’ve read this, PLEASE tag. Thanks. ((:
watching the sunset with you
12:43 AM