Friday, March 02, 2007
Heartless? Eccentric? Maybe I'm just not human. LOLX.
Ok, I'm really angry now. I seriously wonder if someone cursed me or something. Everytime I load a certain amount of episodes, the next one i load, it'll either take a light year to load, or even better still! It wouldn't even load! The best part of it all? I'm just two episode behind the finale?! EH!! This must be some trick!
Anyway, week's been pretty alright, just that it's been getting a little dull with my social activites reducing. Anyway, I think I've finally shaken him off. HAHAHA. Oh Jojo, aren't you so very smart? Lolx. Ok, I'm being really eccentric and a little too thick-skinned. I know, I'm heartless too. Hey! But sometimes when the guy messages you some.... I don't know, messages not worth replying, you'll start to find it so irritating. And yes, I AM miffed by him! Thing is, no matter how caring that guy gets, I wouldn't even be touched a MILLIMETER! Sorry, I DO have high expectations. I know, I'm not some hot babe but this guy's really......... Ok, he smokes, his english is bad (maybe it's just me) and the best part is here, he's not a Christian. If he's already not a Christian, don't even talk about the rest! Oh yes! Aud pulled me into Godiva when I just wanted to look at the shop from the outside! & I ended up buying their Dark Chocolate Decadance. WAIT! I'm not rich, Aud, Faiz and I shared. & mmmmm...... LOVE!
P.S. Since Faiz's comp has FINALLY come around, the font's back to LARGE!
watching the sunset with you
11:39 PM