Sunday, March 04, 2007
Guys, what can they give you?
You're loved. I just love the decision I made. This guys are just unbelievable, they take you for a fool! They say they like you, but yet they’re deluding themselves! Why? ‘Cause I can’t get my ex back. ‘Cause I can’t find any other girl who’s very likely to fall for me. So I have to become their damn target?! HEY! Don’t take me for a damn toy, ok? I’m human, I’ve got feelings, I’m a girl, I’m sensitive, I’ve got my temperaments. Then when they’ve found another girl or patched back with their ex, they don’t have the guts to FACE you! Yes, I’m just talking about facing you, what more telling you.
There’s a pattern which I realize. 2 times and I’ve seen through you guys. When they’re attached, they cease to contact you anymore, it’s like you don’t exist. They eschew any possible form of contact. And guys have this tendency of saying they like you even before they know you! Why? ‘Cause you’re pretty?! Like hello?! Is that all that matters? The girl being pretty? Some guys look elsewhere, let’s not say. So when a guy says that they like you even before knowing you, don’t even bother. Guys have this proclivity of toying with girls. I only love my girlfriends and YOU!
watching the sunset with you
1:02 AM