Saturday, March 10, 2007
The bonds made will never be broken.
Went jogging with my parents today and I realize something, I have this proclivity of eating more than I should be after jogging! Anyway, went back to school on Wednesday, reminiscing those times we were so wild in school. Stepped into the 5/1 class of 2006 (the current 5/2) and their class looks big, why? Because there’re fewer students and the tables are RIGHT in the front! Anyway, we didn’t manage to talk to the teachers for long because they have meetings on Wednesdays and Fridays. Apart from that, we went back on the wrong week too! They were having LEVEL MEETING! But we managed to talk to a few of them, albeit it was for a while.
You know, the feeling of wanting to graduate but yet you don’t want to leave your friends and the times that you spent together? I just hate that feeling, but everybody has to go through this phrase in life, it’s inevitable. Well, the friendships made wouldn’t be broken as long as we keep in contact with each other. And I’m still in a dilemma of whether I should pursue a degree overseas or do it in MDIS/SIM. I know some of you must be wondering why I’m so hard up on pursuing a degree in psychology. Well, Karen was telling me yesterday that “what doesn’t kill you; makes you stronger.” It’s really true. In retrospect, I don’t regret anything. The friendship might seem rather fragile, maybe shallow, but things like that can be worked over time. ((:
Oh yes! I was watching Tian Cai Chong Chong Chong and Kang Xi Lai Le. OH MY!! It's so funny! Especially the parts where Zun pushed the blame to Da Dong. And then there's Kang Xi where the hosts asked Zun and Ella if they were close. Then Zun said, "Not really." And Ella punched him in the arm and said, "What's that suppose to mean?!" And there was this part where Zun, the Eating King was eating away! The other cast were suppose to guess which dish was the one which they disliked the most. So while they were asking the other cast, Zun was eating away and of course Xiao S and the other host (can't remember his name) said this, "Wu Zun... Xing xing la! Wo men zai pai jie mu le." HAH!! So funny!
watching the sunset with you
11:16 PM