Monday, March 19, 2007
3 weeks from now.
Had a BBQ at Xiuxiang’s on Friday night. The part which was fun wasn’t the BBQ, but the part where we stayed over and took crazy pictures! My goodness! Pictures will be uploaded when I’m well, a little less occupied. ZJ turned in at about 4 while Aud and XX stayed up till 6am, Faiz, 730am and me, 755am! The best part was I had practice in the afternoon at 2pm for children’s church. And I could actually keep my momentum going for the whole day despite having only slept a total of about 2.5hours! My eye bags were horrible!
Yesterday was pretty fun, the kids were well, a little more active compared to previous weeks. We had a very small celebration for Leslie’s birthday and Auntie Xin Xin made a cheesecake so we didn’t have to buy one. And my goodness!! Her cheesecake is REALLY delicious! Oh yes! And I didn’t know she was so cheeky! She asked me about my appeal and stuff, so I told her and she said that girls being nurses are a really good job, but that’s not my point. She said this, “You get to meet doctors too! But of course that would be the wrong motivation.” My goodness! Well, I still think that she’s really nice, very family-orientated person. The cakes she bakes are really nice and I just can’t understand, he’s full of accolades for his mum but yet can’t get along with her.
Anyway, school’s going to start for us soon, in exactly 3weeks time. I hope it’ll be fun during the camps. ((: there’s a whole lot of us in Nursing!
watching the sunset with you
11:58 PM