Sunday, February 25, 2007
WED
Went to K-Box. Thanks to Linda, Mei Lin and Aud, I’m now addicted to Fahrenheit’s songs. Tell me, is it something good or bad? Well, it doesn’t kill anyway. ((: We became a little high towards the end because of one of the songs. I can’t quite remember which song it was; I think it was Chao Xi Huan Ni. Anyway, we did a bit of walking around before each of us went our separate ways.
FRI
Went to Joce’s with Jolyn, Linda and Pam. Waited for Jolyn before heading off to Joce’s. And the usual question will always pop when your friends hasn’t seen you for a while. Of course, you’ll have to do the usual explaining and stuff. But when I talk to people about it now, it just doesn’t affect me anymore. ((: We rushed back to Joce’s in time to catch the last 15mins.
Joce shouted from outside: MA! Channel U!
And then you’ll see the rest of us rushing and kicking off our slippers. Of course we must bai nian to Auntie first, it’s basic manners. Anyway, after watching, we ate steamboat and started talking about Xu Wei Lun and the happenings in Taiwan’s entertainment circle. And it was only then did I find out that not only does Ke You Lun have heart problems, but so does Tank. Apparently, his condition is more serious than Ke You Lun’s. This shows how blessed we are to actually have such a healthy body, though we might be have bad sinus problems or weak lungs or whatever it might be, it really doesn’t beat having a weak heart. Every part of the body system is important, but once the heart stops beating, it puts a halt to the blood circulation and the supply of oxygen and the pumping out of carbon dioxide to the rest of the body.
SAT
Went to Uncle Louis’ and I feel completely stupid and blur! I thought Kembangan was on the NEL line. Only when I reached Dhoby Ghaut and made my way down and looked at the map carefully, then did I realize I was at the wrong interchange! Maybe like what Sam suggested, IMPACTERS should get me a guidebook on the transportation in Singapore. The thing is, there IS one at home, even better still, there’s a map of the MRT lines which is clipped to the calendar in my parents’ room! Anyway, we flipped through Alyssa’s photo album, from the time she was born till now. She’s still as cute as ever. And well, she does look different. After which, we headed off to Wala-Wala to have dinner. There was only Caleb, Jo, Wern and I left, but the amount of noise we made seemed as if the IMPACTERS went down together to have dinner.
I thought of this and I hope it’ll be the last and final post I’ll ever be talking about it. I don’t really care if I lose the friendship, somehow, I make an effort to think about every party, making sure I consider each and every person’s feelings. You don’t lose out, neither do I. in fact, it never really did occur to me that it was a loss to you if the friendship can’t be patched back. You never really evince that feeling of sadness anyway. Even when I instigated the friendship, you didn’t even realize it. The fact that you treated me as a damn replacement in place of her position is already insulting enough. You bitched about her on the phone to me, now you’re back with her. How much more ironic could you possibly get?! Maybe you don’t even remember a damn thing you bitched about her! In any case, NO girl, I repeat, NOT A SINGLE girl in this world will ever want to be treated as a replacement for another’s ex. It’s a complete insult and it’ll hurt the girl a whole lot more than you could ever imagine! And it seems to me that all you wanted was some companionship while she’s gone. Someone to love you and feel that empty space before getting back again. You guys always think your pride and face is the world, that you have to wait before getting back so that it wouldn’t be so apparent that all this while, you never wanted a break-up and that it was something completely impromptu. I can’t see how anyway. You didn’t want to let her know that you still love her as much as the first time you were courting her. In conclusion, it was just your pride and your face that mattered most. THANKS F***KING ASS BASTARD. Eat my words!
watching the sunset with you
12:29 AM