
I don't know if anyone of you feel it, but ever since i graduated, I just feel so sad when I look at the photos because I know that it'll be a whole new enviornment out there. You know that your classmates will keep change, you know you wouldn't have the same classmates for 3 years straight, you know friendships will be hard to find. They will even do anything to get extra notes from you because it's just competitive and everybody wants the best for themselves, it's a selfish world. You wouldn't be wearing a uniform, the only thing that'll make you feel like you belong there is the school spirit, the friendships you've made. Secondary school is where all the fondest memories are. The friendships made there are often treasureed the most. All the crazy things you do, the uniform you don on for 11years, if not 5/4 years. You just feel you belong there and nowhere else. Well, there's always a new phase in life, this is a start to our future ((: let's all work hard.
watching the sunset with you
10:10 PM
