
I don't know if I'm going to get killed for this but I kind of missed those times where we mugged for exams together and the times when we created havoc and feasted on ice-cream at Island Creamery before we started on our indiviual studies. Well, I was just looking at some past photos and reminiscing. I smiled at every photo with each hit of the keyboard. Then I thought about the times where we helped each other with our questions, the consultations we had with YQ, Aud and the teachers and the times where we would start camwhoring. And most importantly, I missed all those crazy times in school. Times where we changed in class and suddenly we find a male teacher walking pass, some of us would hurriedly pull our t-shirts over, some would scrumble behind the OHP screens. Oh my! Classic!! Then of course we had all the hair pulling moments where we mugged for exams and test at the last minute. Copying homework early in the morning either because we forgot, left it in school or just couldn't be bothered. Well, this days are all gone now, we're each entering into a new phase in live where INDEPENDENCE is the word. Kissing goodbye to those good ol' times and keeping it in my memory and saying hello to a new phase in life.
watching the sunset with you
11:03 PM
