Friday, February 16, 2007
Such Joy.
Met Sam after my Jap class yesterday to consult her on the book of Revelation. I realize that whenever I meet her, we would start talking about how certain problems will affect our Christian lives. I can talk to her about anything and everything. With that, I realize that what I’ve learnt in church, I remembered most of them. It’s something good because I want to apply what I’ve learnt in church to my life rather than disobey God. I don’t want to find myself in an inextricable mess, besides, things will get really tricky if people really cogitate about it. But how many of them really do when emotions take over them?
After which, I went to Orchard MRT to meet Sheh. While walking towards the escalator, I met Faiz. That’s not the point though, Sam got a shock when I called Faiz. So turned to me looking quizzical and asked, “Far East? You call her Far East?” So I told her that that’s just the short-form of her name and that her full name’s Faiznur. Anyway, after seeing Sam off, Sheh and I headed off to Taka in an attempt to find my clutch. I only found one at 2030 after much searching. Then Sheh and I thought the clutch was a little too plain, so she then gave me the idea of pinning something on it. why didn’t I think of that. We then headed to Topshop to find something for my clutch. Topshop rules when it comes to accessories, their earrings are so pretty. Their necklaces are just simply nice! Will probably be getting an earring from there when I get my ang bao money from my parents. Heh.
It’ll be a rather early day for me tomorrow. An early morning because I need to go down to church to practice for Children’s Ministry. WOOHOO!! Can’t wait for Sunday, I love working with the kids at church. Since I can’t go into Early Childhood in poly, so I thought, why not do it by serving God instead? ((:
watching the sunset with you
9:59 PM