
Well, I didn’t do as well as my church mates, neither did I do as well as my friends, but I’m still really thankful to God and the people who have remembered me in their prayers. ((: I’ll tell u what circumstances I was actually under. I crammed 3 years of work within 2months. Yes, it is implausible, they always say you wouldn’t do well in your ‘O’s, but prayers work miracles! Anyway, what happened during my exams for humanities was that I concentrated on the wrong topics and all the topics I concentrated on just didn’t come out, apart from Social Studies for SBQ. But my skills for SBQ is atrocious. What came out for my History SEQ were the topics I didn’t touch and were the topics which I really sucked at. So I thought to myself, “That’s it, one subject’s gone. I’m going to fail my Os.” That’s how pessimistic I was. As for Math, HAH! Paper1 was gone, and I’ll assume Paper2 pulled me up because it was relatively do-able. Now I’m going to rattle about my Accounts, if I had looked carefully at the other question, I think I would’ve easily obtained an A1. What’s done is done, no use complaining. (: But all in all, I passed, at least I did much better than my brother. Ok, ignore that line, that was really crude and heartless of me to say that.
watching the sunset with you
8:58 PM
