
Ok, I need to make a confession! I was in church yesterday (of course!) and i was sitted between Zhong and Wern. Then as usual, Zhong got bored of the service, so he asked if I knew how to play this strategic game. I said no, then it started to look rather familiar. Then Wern started playing with him and then I remembered Chris played it with me before - when I was in preparations for my Os, mind you. Then Wern kept losing, so she gave up and asked me to play for her instead. Before he started playing he wrote a sentence down saying that he bet he'll win Wern 10 times. And when Wern & I had finish playing with him, he circled then ticked the sentence. So wern took the paper and wrote, “I bet he plays it everyday.” Then he wrote, “I’m just damn good.” Damn thick-skinned can. So Wern wanted to test him and see exactly how good he is, when she passed the paper to him, his first reaction was, “SHIT!” then Wern said, “I bet he can’t differentiate Chinese from Jap.” So I laughed & well, accidentally snorted. Then he read it out sounding really influent. Ok, let’s cut to the chase, we were playing while Rev Ng was giving SERMENT!!! Like crap! I’ve never done something like this before and now I’m feeling super guilty!
watching the sunset with you
6:09 PM
