Sunday, February 25, 2007
Fruitful ((:
I would say church today was really fruitful. The people around me today just kept me reflecting on the things that has been going on in life. You feel good and lousy at the same time, good because you know that you're reflecting upon your actions, lousy because you realise that what you did is just down right puerile and in some cases, you realise how abysmal it is. You start questioning yourself, "Why did I even debase myself to debating with my parents?" We are taught to honour our parents and not bicker with them no matter what. Then there was yesterday's entry which was well..... it just didn't evince the Christian self in me, I should be really ashamed of it, but then again, I thank God for Sam, at least she made me know that what I posted didn't show the Christianity in me.
I just think that God is someone so amusing. He(God) knew that I was really hurt by Zhong, so it happened this morning where he had no seat and he had to make do with standing beside me. Then Rev Ng said, "Let's greet each other." Kenneth was greeting the people around him, Caleb, Jo and Wern had already proceeded to the front, so of course he being nearest to me, I forced myself to turn and greet him. Then it dawned upon me that it wasn't all that difficult and though the hurt this time was deeper, it didn't really matter ((: Then during discussion, I was in the same group as him. And the last person you expected to relate with you surprised you by having the similar problem as you. Well, in any case, I'm more or less there and I've more or less picked myself up.
watching the sunset with you
6:47 PM