Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Chu San
Aud claims my cam is lousy! GGRRR!!
You're on candid camera!

Me, Puffer, Karen and Tigress.

Me, Puffer, Karen, Tigress and a mysterious finger. Go figure who it belongs to.

Me, Puffer and Tigress.

Me and Puffer

Me and Karen.

OML and Faiz.

One for the camera.

SMILE!
If you need lose change, look for her, she has lots to spare.

While they were waiting for the rest to pick their cards, we snapped!

She learns mahjong with me.
Went to Aud's today in the afternoon to play mahjong and to "chou ri nao" with the rest. And I almost caused my dear friends to get a heart attack because it's been long ever since I last touched the mahjong tiles. Do excuse my slowness :D Sadly, I can't join them for steamboat thanks to dinner. Seriously, I just don't get it, my brother was already told that there's dinner tonight together with my mum's siblings, but he chose to go out. As for me, I got nagged at by my mum saying that I've better come back. Bias please. I was so miffed when my bro told my dad that he's out and he wouldn't be going, if that's the case, he shouldn't even be getting ANY ang baos! If my mum says I'm full of excuses, than what's my brother? He has THOUSAND and ONE pretexts compared to me! Anyway, here are the photos. ENJOY! Oh yes! Before I forget, ONE pm at CINE TOMORROW!! DON'T FORGET!
watching the sunset with you
6:43 PM