
So I went for dinner last night and maybe I should've stayed at Aud's to eat steamboat rather than the restaurant food. The standard of the food is dropping. There was this vegetable dish which emitted this foul smell. When I was eating, the dish was facing me and I thought I smelled rotten fish! Then I asked my mum and it came from the vegetable dish which not only emitted a foul smell, but always had a sour taste, which thankfully I didn't eat. Oh yes. I drank Absolut Vodka(Vanilla) mixed with Root Beer, Bailey's (Caramel) and Red Wine all just in one day. That's quite a bit for a girl eh? But i simply like the Bailey's best! But the caramel was at the bottom! So there was 3 layers after the ice had melted, top layer: water, middle: Bailey's, bottom: caramel. But it was still really nice! There's a bottle at home too, but that's Mint Chocolate. Anyway, I'm just someone who likes drinking, which is REALLY bad! BUT! here's the twist, I drink in moderation, only when the occasion calls do I drink.
watching the sunset with you
11:26 PM
