Friday, January 12, 2007
Window shopping can be painful.
So it was pouring cats and dogs when I went out today. Anyway, I went to Shaw to sign up for my jap class. Guess what? We had so many problems finding the 12th floor, I had to approach a lady and ask for directions! We actually had to go out by the main entrance and then turn right to the office building, I find it rather dumb. Anyway, we then headed to Wheelock to find Sheh’s shoes and I happen to spot this really nice shoe when she was trying her shoe. It was a peep-toe and WOOO!! It really looks nice!! But the price is like 85.50, anybody willing to sponsor me? Heh. We then went to NYDC to have well, a late lunch, and boy, wasn’t it filling. And it was really good too. YUM!
We then headed off to Wisma and I did window shopping at Topshop, Topman and Esprit. You know, something which I hate about window shopping is that you like this top, but thanks to the fact that you don’t have money on you, you can’t buy it. It’s just painful! I LOVE this top which is turquoise and it has different hue of prints on it. The motifs are shiny though, but there’s something about the top that my mother would disapprove of even though it’s nice. The only part that’s covered at the back is where your bra strap is, it’s then opened into an inverted ‘V’, but it’s small. But I really love that top. And I’m having a fetish for baby-doll tops, I think they’re really nice. I saw this baby-doll top which was in black, but if I were to buy it and wear it for CNY, I’ll be kicked out of my relatives’ house and berated by the elders. It’s all that superstition but yet respect to their religion.
watching the sunset with you
10:42 PM