
I went to SP’s Open House today and well, found out quite a bit about their School of Business. Indeed, NP’s School of Business is more sought after, if not, more well-known. However, I have come to find out that though their Business school is more sought after because they so to say, specialize in that course, the number of papers they are exempted from at university is only 5 papers compared to 8 papers if you pursue a diploma at SP. At the moment, I’m only looking at School of Business, what course, that one; I’m not quite sure myself. I might choose to pursue a diploma in Banking and Financial Services, maybe Accountancy. I might just look at Chemical Engineering, it sounds pretty interesting, there’s a lot of Physic in it though. But hey, who cares? As long as you’re interested in it, nobody can stop you.
watching the sunset with you
10:09 PM
