Tuesday, January 02, 2007
I WANT THAT SHIRT FROM MANGO!!
What the heck is wrong with my dumb computer?! ARGH!! Anyway, went shopping with Faiz today at Queensway Shopping Centre after eating meatballs at IKEA and nice faiz treated me to chocolate mousse too. Heh. Anyway, she was telling me that I’ll see a difference in the pricing. Indeed, there was a lot of difference, yeah right! If it’s not the same pricing, then it’s more expensive. I’ll cite an example; the sneakers which I bought actually cost $109.90 at QSC when I bought mine for $94?! We bus-ed down to TP Central to meet ZJ after Faiz’s failed attempt to find a nice sports shoe at QSC. Faiz then bought another 3 shirts there & I tell you, she can get A* when it comes to bargaining!
After which, we went to Tangs to look for OML. She asked me to bring the memory stick but she wouldn’t want to take it from me? Weird girl. I think she HAS indeed became weirder after working at Tangs. Faiz then saw that Mango was having this huge sale at Isetan and she said why not go to the one at Taka since it’s bigger. So go we did and ARGH!!! I hate window-shopping I tell you! You’re just so broke you can’t buy anything. There was this part where Faiz thought was actually the guys’ sect but from what I remembered MNG doesn’t have any guys’ sect, so ZJ said that sect is actually boyfriend’s clothes, but the cutting’s for woman. So I went over there and looked at the clothes and I’ve got my eyes on this shirt which is white in color and this other one which is black in color. But so much of money I’ll have on me?! Anybody willing to sponsor me? Heh. I want to revamp my wardrobe-I mean literally- I’m sick of my clothes!!
By the way, if anybody knows of where to find really nice polo tees, please tell me, I’m in search of one. My last resort is PRL-though their polo tees are nice, a guy’s polo tee already cost $109, what more a lady’s polo tee. Besides, I’m not working now and I don’t have holiday allowance like my other friend’s do.
watching the sunset with you
10:48 PM