
I had this really bizarre yet sweet dream last night. Let’s not go into details about it. *goes into dreamland*SLAP* ok, let’s come back to reality, it’ll never happen in any case. Followed my mum to the Welcome Centre at SAC today because I had absolutely nothing to do at home. Ok, I concede, there’s not much to do there either. I walked over to Raffles City thinking I could find Mango, but realized that there isn’t any Mango outlet there. I went to adidas to look at the jacket & there’re green blazers which are really nice, but I’m still waiting for my VOUCHER! There’s a white blazer which I saw that was really nice too. *grins* well, I’ll just patiently wait for my voucher. And I’ve something to declare, from this day forth, I’ll BOYCOTT GIORDANO!! I called them in the afternoon and asked when’s the earliest they can get back to me about my training and all, so they said by this evening. Ok fine, so I left my contact number expecting them to call me back, but so much of calling back they’re doing?! ARGH!! I’m going to have to go for job hunting again soon, maybe on Saturday when I meet Sheh. PISS ME OFF!!
watching the sunset with you
7:21 PM
