Tuesday, December 12, 2006
no big deal.
So i'm leaving for japan tonight, then a few weeks back, i was just deleting some of the unwanted posts in my diaryland & well, before i left for australia last year, i was saying someone would miss me, everybody would know who i'm referring to. this year though, it'll be a different story. i wonder who'll miss me & i wonder who i'll miss. HAHA. it's not like i'm so great & famous that people should miss me anyway. anyway, i was just talking to Cheryl on Sunday night & little did i notice that the date she sent me a testimonial happens to be his birthday & in that testimonial, she was talking about him, PURE COINCIDENCE. nothing more.
Then she was telling me that i should talk to things out, it's not like things are incorrigible or it's beyond conciliation. So she kept convincing me to approach him first, to be the one to make the first move, my pretext, as usual, was that I had nothing to say to him already. Really, I don’t have anything to say to him. Then of course anybody who has common sense would say that if both of us wait for the other party to approach, things will NEVER work out. Well, to tell u honestly, I do want to work things out, but I’ll let the awkwardness between the both of us fade first. Procrastinating, yes, I know, but I’m sure things will work out, SOON. Let nature take its course.
It also occurred to me that I’ve been thinking of him lately. Why? I haven’t any inkling myself. This period is rather nostalgic for me, but I don’t want it to affect me in any way, I’ve rather do inane things and be a jovial teen, rather then be melancholy. Why spoil the holidays with bittersweet memories when you can enjoy it with your friends and the people around you? It’s the Christmas month, it gives me more reasons to be enjoy. ((: I like reminiscing, whether they’re bittersweet memories or just the silly things I do when my friends are around, they still put a smile on my face, of course, at times, it puts a frown on my face too. But I’ve come to appreciate these indelible memories despite it being bittersweet.
Oh yes, I’m not showing off here but I got a new MP3!! Hehe. My dad went to get an MP3 yesterday & he was just talking to my brother and he said, “Why pink?!” so I was just curious and decided to look at what they were doing. The first thing my eye set on was the box & I went, “Ah! Ah! Ah!” I was just speechless. I was setting my eyes on that MP3 just on Friday during our CAPTA outing and *poof* it’s right in front of me just like that, like my dad read my mind or something! So since it was in pink, my dad willingly switched with me. Heh. Of course I love the black better, but well, since it’s the one I’ve been eyeing on for the longest time, let’s just make do with it. Albeit it’s only 2GB, at least it’s the one I’ve been eyeing on. I’ll just learn how to discard songs which I don’t listen to anymore. Goodbye for now.
watching the sunset with you
2:06 PM