
Well well, I think I’m slowly growing. I don’t want to put pressure myself or the other party. It wouldn’t be nice and I would prefer to leave things to GOD. I think He’s teaching me patience through this period of time. I do want to maintain my equanimity too, I don’t want to give in to anger. I might show a certain kind of scorn towards the other party at times but seriously, I think enough is enough, it’s about time I GROW up and learn how to understand rather than be so puerile. I’ve rather help myself than get myself into another sordid mess. I want a new start to my life, I want to make an effort to make this my turning point, I don’t want to remain the cantankerous me, I want to be someone jovial, someone who wants to learn, someone who wants to change. I’ve rather the other party be sincere than treat that talk as a placebo to me ((:
watching the sunset with you
8:08 PM
