Friday, November 17, 2006
come what may.
*BLOWS**cough cough* woo!!! isnt it dusty in here. *sneezes* excuse me. well, it's been long since ive updated my blog, say maybe about 2wks? & finally im almost done w my Os!!!! the most dreaded Os is finally comin to an end. this is really fast & soon, there'll be things to settle with people wantin to have a "GOOD" talk with more. i hope ull make sense out of what ya sayin & pls dun say cliches, theyre just plain pointless ok? anw, ah!! i need to think up of a logo for impacters!!! OH NO!!! looks like even aft me Os i still have homework to do huh? ill do my best though im seriously not an artist. im finally returnin to church aft takin a hiatus of 1 month which seriously feels LONG!!! i miss fellowshippin with my churchmates!!! so as i update, i believe the thoughts of how the Os for me were wld be runnin in your head..... lets go!
6th Novit's the beginnin, the battle has just began as all of us don our amours. DREADS!!! how long more...... E.Math. it was a total sucker. they'll first boost your morale and trick u into thinkin that the paper's gonna be a breeze. PLEASE!!! it was a total killer & wow! i was so ready for a transformation qns & when ive finally cleared my doubt on shear, it wouldnt come out?! ARGH!!! no, i wasnt thankful cux i had so much confident in shearin alr! there was enlargement though, but ill forget to label my triangle?! ahhh..... smart jojo, smart! so E.Math P1, FAIL! next....... ss, so u wld think ill get anoth A1 for this? please, in my next life. SBQ was just plaion horrible. & thanks to SBQ, i didnt have any time to finish up my SEQ!!!! ARGH!!! the last line which i wrote at the last min for SEQ part(a) was completely ILLEGIBLE!!! nobody will ever be able to decipher what i wrote! Social studies, FAIL!
7th NovChem...... lets just say it was do-able. asked if i have confidence ill pass the paper, well...... borderline pass?
8th Nov
hello English! sheesh!! letter-writin was a complete mess!! i went out of pt, i think. it was a total mess!! i didnt even know if what i was writin was relevant or redundant! but im pretty satisfied with my compo. all that vocab ive been revisin came into gd use. & i took mrs. seet's advise. if u wna do well, always listen to ur teachers, they know best. they're your teachers anyway. compre was interestin!! for the 1st time i didnt fall aslp & was immerse in the passage!! im not exaggeratin. e 1st passage just made you reflect upon how you really care bout the soon to be extinct marine life. if youve disposed rubbish into the beach or ocean, ull feel guilty when u read that passage. sorry, but i dont, im considerate. cute dolphins die when fishermen's catch tuna in a net! cux dolphins accompany the tuna for some unknown reason accordin to the passage. the next was about this poor whale which was trapped in this net... it's just touchin. then phy. ARGH!!!! just screw science. if only i had studied PROPERLY, i tell you ill be able to get a borderline pass, maybe even better!!
10th NovE.Maths paper2…… ok, it was alright, I shant say it was easy but it was do-able, hopefully I’ll be able get a pass for this paper to pull up my grds. I really wna pass maths, no maths & im gg nowhere!!
15th Novwoohoo!! The end is nearing. It’s my favourite subject, POA paper2. so how much confidence do I have in my paper when I went in? well, alright. Then when I did the paper, alright, then when I BALANCED my account just by doin it one time, it was just PUURRRFECT!!! IMPECCABLE!! *muah* 20marks ARE mine!! WOOHOO!!! But I can tell u sth, if I had done 6 instd of 5, my A1 would definitely be a lot more easier to get!
17th NovPOA paper1 was relatively easy I must say. I thought itll be tough since paper2 was alright. So faiz asked & I said it was relatively easy & she gave me that weird look then she made this statement, “easy right? Get A ah.” I hope so too? ARGH!! Then hist, it just sucked my blood. All the topics I banged on DIDN’T come out?! It happened durin Ns & hist has to repeat itself AGAIN?!! & of all exams, Os?!! Some sordid mess I got myself in!!
Tomorrow…..tomorrow…. ill be getting my PROM DRESS!!! Wahahah!! I asked my mum & she was like, “shoppin?” acted blur & then I was like, “hmpf!” then she had this sneaky smile. I like the shoes tt Caijing has!!! Her dresses are nice too. But not the green one she wore tdy. Too much of volume at the WRONG place!! Anw, I really do hope to get certain things sorted out by this wk or AT LATEST nx wk. I dun wna drag it anymore. It’s been botherin me since the start of this wk! havin 4consecutive days of dreams dun make it any better either! We got ourselves into this ALMOST predicament, lets get ourselves out of it & free ourselves from this turmoil shall we? Since u want a good talk, I hope you’ll make it worth my time. Am I contradictin myself? Anw, maybe like what zj & sheh said, at least you realized ur mistake, albeit someone told you. At least don’t leave the friendship hangin. Friendships don’t have legs, they don’t walk to people just like that. Two people or more make it possible. I do appreciate the f/s so I hope we’ll sort this out & leave the past behind. It doesn’t & WIL NOT exist anymore anyway. ((:
Caijing & Xin were so CUTE & SWEET tdy!!! HAHA!!! What a sweet couple but I think im gna cry buckets on mon?! haix. She got exiled out of the palace & she has no choice but to be sent to Bangkok. But i know what’ll happen later. Hehe.
watching the sunset with you
9:08 PM