
me+zj in my dad's car.
me being a complete retard, like ive ALWAYS been.
me+helicia.
GREEN tigress+me. SMILES that'll melt your heart.
zj+me. she just loves me too much & decides to take a pic with me. thanks thanks. EGOISTIC!!
me+zj+sheh+latha. the Esplanade as the backdrop.
ame+me. sheesh! she looks like her sis!
me+sheh. the beauty of the night, the facade of The Fullerton Hotel. classly lighted up & designed.
taken froma different angle cux zj said mel & latha couldnt be seen. i think this is better.
the beautiful design of the lamp-post+ melissa+latha+sheh+me.
latha+sheh+me. latha? are you a little too tired that u had to nap during a pic? lolx.
me+sheh+latha+sheereen+melissa. all dressed up.
me+sheh+1/4 of Sir Stamford Raffles. she was tryin to get the whole statue, but to no avail, obviously.
me+sheh. dont be deceived by her innocent looks. lolx.
amy a.k.a tomato+me
ivey+cheryl+me. finally theres a smile on ivey's face! she smiles only when she feels retarded. lolx. oops.
cheryl+me. she looks a little mixed-blood.
linda+me
me+yichun.
me+purple ridinghood, rebekah
sexy babes! me+ying+pam+oml
we were already late but i was still so calm snappin pix. applause PLEASE.
SUN (3007)
Went to sentosa on sun, it was real fun I tell u! the luge was so fun that we decided to go for a 2nd round! It was too short la! Tts y. feel the adrenaline rush, it’ll be a grt way to distress aft the Os. Then we went cyclin, double-biked with wern & it was fun!! My life was in danger for a span of an hour! But it was fun. And I proved him wrong about me not bein able to make the cut for volleyball! I was practisin hittin the ball while waitin for PEOPLE to come back. So anw, I realized I could hit the ball pretty well, ok, average. Then something happened, I was practisin my passes, there were 2 elderly ladies & a young toddler sittin by the side, so, I inadvertently hit the ball towards the toddler. Like SHAQ!! It was so embarrassin?! Of course I stopped aft that, I didn’t want anything else to happen. Then we moved on to the beach when they came back. the guys bein the guys as always, used the volleyball & played soccer w it, then we waited by the side to settle certain things & one of them hit the ball a lil too hard. So I didn’t know who to pass it too, then he gestured to me to pass it to him, I tossed it up & hit it to him accurately. I DO make the cut for volleyball!
WED (0208)
The musical on wed was fine. Apart from some really huge mistakes they made, I thought it was rather funny compared to last year’s; at least this one tickled our funny bones a bit. It was even more interesting sittin at the second last row. The stage production team was at the back of us & we could hear all the things they were sayin & stuff. Like, “someone’s leg is stuck. QUICK!! Go help her! QUICK!” ok!! Like relax? It’s not like she can’t get her feet out. Anw, we went to lau pa sat aft tt for dinner-cum-supper. But before we proceeded, it was photo taking time for all of us! We were takin so many pix while on our way to lau pa sat! makin it seem as if we’ve never taken pix before, or like we’re some bunch of tourist in sg! But it was fun. And I came to a conclusion, that would be, I realize I look my best when I’m simply dressed & with only eyeliner & lip gloss applied. SIMPLICITY is THE word.
This week was pretty ok, actually, not really la. I think im going to get my period soon! Im PMS-ing so much!! Fluctuating mood, cravings for ‘ROYCE chocs & tom yam soup. It’s all wern’s fault! If she haven’t had brought back the ‘ROYCE chocs for us to eat on sun, I wouldn’t be cravin so much for it now! Thinkin of it makes me DROOL! anw, we’re going to get back our Chinese ‘O’s results on fri, I am so dead!! Im gonna retake, I seriously AM going to retake! I want a B3!!! Ok, I haven’t gotten back my results and im already so unrelenting! It’s normal I suppose. Can’t wait for tue! We’re gg cyclin!! Woohoo! Aft which, we might just have a game of pool, maybe even bowlin. Oh yes! Due to the fact that we went to lau pa sat aft the musical on wed night, the population of the class, 2/3!! It was expected though. oh. i was just lookin through some older pix, reminiscin bout the old times. lolx. anw, i realise the pix CAPTAs took was out of like pure retardness & stupidity! but it was a good laugh i had. anw, CAPTAs reunion some time soon please!! missin the company of u peeps!
watching the sunset with you
12:16 AM
