
Ok, I know I should be turning in now, but let me bout bout some inane stuff. We had chem pract on tue, so there was this part where we were required to hit up a solid X & solution Y, the solution is suppose to form blue ppt. so I heat & heat & heat but NO, there’ll be no blue ppt. so what happened? I took it away from the Bunsen burner & I totally 4got tt it was hot, I stupidly touched the test tube & burnt myself. not just that, the stupid delivery tube was lose & it dropped. ARGH!!! How many more accidents are gonna happen to me in the chem lab?! CHEE!! Then tdy when I was on my way home w e company of ivey & zj, zj cracked this real damn funny joke, it’s rthr mean too. But before that, I was bein this totally insane person on the bus, as if I just escaped from IMH, I was singin Jay Chou’s Jie Kou, zj & ivey were givin me stares as if they wished they never knew me. Heh. We were alighting from the bus and then zj said dis, “can u imagine if he is actually afraid of cockroaches?” the moment she made that statement I went into a fit of laughter, everybody on the bus turned & looked at me, but of course I didn’t bother. Zj so regretted sayin it cux I was like, “I cant imagine the scene! It’ll be so hilarious!” and as u can imagine, while I was crossin the road, I was still tryin to get over that joke.
watching the sunset with you
12:14 AM
