Thursday, May 11, 2006
mentally unsound.
ARGH!!!! it's really pieces & messes of me this time!! ok, tdy was my POA MCQ paper & crap!! aft chkin my whole ppr, i had even more wrongs la!! is like what the?! i cldve done so much btr, i cldve proba even gotten higher than xpected & i chnged all my right ans to wrong ones?! SHEESH!! ok, whats done is done, i carn do anything abt it now. hopefully at Os dis wldnt hpn. anw, i was so tired tdy so i guess tts y i cldnt really concentrate wen doin my ppr. & wen im tired, i really tend to think a lot!
im like mentally unsound now! Ok, here I go. I was sittin at my table doin my cl, was suppose to, to be exact. So I set my pencil down & den *poof* I strted thinking & analyzing things. From one thing to another & I realize I was so blind & so immature. I passed tt remark on so many ppl, but im one of them too. I realized tt so many things tt hpned was for real & I really did commit a really huge mistake, but can I turn back time? Not at all, so the only thing im left with & the only choice is to just say it, or pen it down. I don’t think I can take it any longer.
It’s 5mths & countin & I still carn get it out?! I did wat wern told me, don’t tell until I really carn take it. thing is, I really carn take it alr & sheh told me to pen down my thoughts or msg him. thing is, im afraid to jeopardize the f/s as it is alr now & I dun wna scare him off & den only hv him avoid me as a result. Im not brave enough to talk to him, im tryin v hard. If im alr not brave enough to talk to him, what more pass him a letter? Sincerity has to be there, tts y I got the thought out of passin the letter to someone else & then askin them to pass it to him. Mebb I shld really jux pen it down & pass it to him on the 29th? I really dunno. Lets wait till the 15th & see how things go 1st.
watching the sunset with you
9:39 PM